- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes of data that we obtained.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business under these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Wyrd Services (“Wyrd Services“) operates WyrdServices.com and may run other websites. It is Wyrd Services’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while managing our sites.
- Like most website operators, Wyrd Services collects non- personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Wyrd Services’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to understand how Wyrd Services’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Wyrd Services may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Wyrd Services also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on WyrdServices.com blogs/sites. Wyrd Services only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and e-mail addresses are visible and communicated to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information:
- Individual visitors to Wyrd Services’ websites choose to interact with Wyrd Services in ways that require Wyrd Services to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Wyrd Services gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may ask visitors who sign up at WyrdServices.com to provide a username and e-mail address. Those who engage in transactions with Wyrd Services are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Wyrd Services collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Wyrd Services. Wyrd Services does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in specific website-related activities.
- Wyrd Services may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Wyrd Services may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Wyrd Services does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information:
- Wyrd Services discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information to process it on Wyrd Services’ behalf. Or to provide services available at Wyrd Services’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Wyrd Services’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Wyrd Services will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Wyrd Services discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests. Or when Wyrd Services believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Wyrd Services, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of the Wyrd Services website and have supplied your e-mail address, Wyrd Services may occasionally send you an e-mail to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date with what’s going on with Wyrd Services and our products. If you send us a request (for example via e-mail or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Wyrd Services takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- If Wyrd Services, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Wyrd Services goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Wyrd Services may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.
- Wyrd Services reserves the right to display advertisements on our website.
- The Wyrd Services website may contain affiliate links which may result in me being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links.
Terms of Service:
- Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Wyrd Services, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The site is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- By submitting content to Wyrd Services for inclusion on our website, you grant Wyrd Services a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the content solely to display, distribute, and promote our blog. If you delete content, Wyrd Services will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the material may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Wyrd Services has the right (though not the obligation) to, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Wyrd Services’ reasonable opinion, violates any Wyrd Services’ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Wyrd Services’ sole discretion. Wyrd Services will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Payment and Renewal:
- By selecting a product or service you agree to pay Wyrd Services the one-time and or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications, i.e., invoices and e-mail communications) Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments for said services are refundable on a case-by-case basis.
- Unless you notify Wyrd Services before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription, as well as any taxes. Using any credit card or another payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Wyrd Services in writing.
- Fees; Payment: By signing up for a services account you agree to pay Wyrd Services the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Wyrd Services reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to Wyrd Services.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors: Wyrd Services has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the site, Wyrd Services does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such content to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain material that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as substances containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The website may also include material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Wyrd Services disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites: We have not reviewed, and cannot consider all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which WyrdServices.com links, and that link to WyrdServices.com. Wyrd Services does not have any control over those non-Wyrd Services websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Wyrd Services website or web page Wyrd Services does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Wyrd Services disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Wyrd Services websites and web pages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
- As Wyrd Services asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by WyrdServices.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Wyrd Services under Wyrd Services’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Wyrd Services will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Wyrd Services will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Wyrd Services or others. In the case of such termination, Wyrd Services will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Wyrd Services.
- This Agreement does not transfer from Wyrd Services to you any Wyrd Services or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Wyrd Services. Wyrd Services, WyrdServices.com, the WyrdServices.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with WyrdServices.com, or the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wyrd Services or Wyrd Services’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Wyrd Services or third-party trademarks.
- Wyrd Services reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Wyrd Services may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- The website is provided “as is.” Wyrd Services and its suppliers and licensors at this moment disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Neither Wyrd Services nor its suppliers and licensors make any guarantee that the website will be error free or that access to it will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the website at your discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability:
- In no event will Wyrd Services, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable concerning any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages. (ii) The cost of procurement for substitute products or services. (iii) For interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. (iv) Or for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Wyrd Services under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period before the cause of action. Wyrd Services shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The preceding shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty:
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wyrd Services, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website. Including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Wyrd Services and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Wyrd Services, or by the posting by Wyrd Services of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this agreement, any access to or use of the website will be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA. Excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Riverside County, California, USA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond.
- Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be settled under the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed by such rules. The arbitration shall take place in Riverside County, California, USA, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to apply this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such clause or requirement or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Wyrd Services may assign its rights under this agreement without condition. This agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.